Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Frozen Soot Damage

Scary photo from a job-site in Dighton, Massachusetts. Soot from a grease fire in the kitchen caused soot to latch onto the above ceiling tiles. Since the freezing temperatures were very invasive, the soot actually combined with the water in the air and froze. This destroyed the electrical circuits in the ceiling. Thankfully, no one was injured.

Dighton Home Boarded Up

After a recent fire damage in Dighton, our crews arrived on scene equipped with the necessary equipment to remediate the situation. After hours of hard work, we boarded up the front door in order to maintain the home's security and to protect against further damage. The owner could not have been happier with how respectful of the home our team was!

Bathroom Demo

After a severe fire at a building complex in Attleboro, our crews arrived ready to attack the rooms that were severely infected by the fire. The owner could not believe how quickly we were able to make the disaster, "Like it never even happened."

Exotic Rug - Remediated After Kitchen Fire

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Linwood when our crews arrived on the scene. There was extensive soot and smoke damage on the surface of the main area rug. Since our crews knew that they were dealing with a delicate material, they managed to carefully and successfully make the damage, "Like it never even happened."

Home Fire Crumbles Ceiling

This was the aftermath of a house fire in Auburn when we arrived on the scene. There was significant soot and ceiling damage. The owner couldn't believe how quickly we were able to respond and clean the home!

Warehouse Fire

Check out this amazing photo of an old warehouse building fire in Westport. Our crews were called in and we could not get over the amount of damage that had ensued. Here at SERVPRO, however, there is no job too large or too small. Within days, our crews made the disaster, "Like it never even happened." 

Old Fire Damage Finally Cleaned

For about a week, this Attleboro home had been plagued with the effects of a grease fire that spread smoke and soot all over the kitchen and family room. Our crews arrived and immediately got down to business and successfully remediated the situation. 

Small Fire at Local Gas Station - Cleaned

SERVPRO of the Attleboros was called to a local gas station that had experienced a small fire due to a car explosion. Since smoke and soot pose serious consequences if left untouched, we arrived prepared with the equipment necessary to clean the area and get the gas station up and running in no time. 

Kitchen Fire from Oven

Pictured here is the aftermath of a house fire that originated in the home's oven. Once up in flames, the soot and smoke started spreading throughout the kitchen, leaving particles all over the walls, ground, and counters. Thankfully, no one was harmed.