Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters in our communities like Dodgeville and North Attleboro don't wait for us to respond - we wait for that call. Disasters like fires, hurricanes, storms, and floods happen everyday and we understand that being fast and efficient is the only way to repair and restore the home adequately. Especially with sometimes precarious weather conditions, disaster can strike any time and anywhere. Communities like North Attleboro and South Attleboro are tight-knit and rely on trustworthy individuals to ensure the safety of themselves, surrounding inhabitants, and the home or business. Want to read more about our trusted and certified staff?
Click below ↓
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (508) 223-0505
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of The Attleboros arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.