What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

You knew what you were doing the moment go got here and saved us form a total disaster and getting going fast to clean up the soot and small from the fire.

The teams were great....thank you SERVPRO !!

We were in panic mode when the fire happened and did not know what to do. We decided we needed help fast and your SERVPRO of The Attleboro teams came out so quick and started the fire cleanup right away fast.

Thank you to everyone your are great 

Jeremy and Ed were onsite fast and started cleaning up the fire disaster fast and explained everything they were doing.

Great Team

thank you !

Explained everything to me. Great job cleaning the soot and the odor.

Thank you

Thank you for greeting our offices back up and running.

After a small kitchen fire, my cabinets were covered in soot and my first floor had an awful smell. SERVPRO of The Attleboros were able to take care of both of my issues. I don't know what I would have done without SERVPRO. You truly are heroes. 

I couldn't believe how quickly my entire living area went up in flames after my air conditioner short circuited. The fire department responded and put out the flames in no time. When they left, I immediately called SERVPRO of The Attleboros. After a few days, my home was as good as new. Thank you!

From the office staff to the crew(s), each and every SERVPRO employee I talked to was very helpful. Thank you for all that you do. 

SERVPRO of the Attleboros did a fantastic job cleaning my home after the kitchen fire. Once the firefighters were done putting out the fire, my home was soaked with water. They carefully cleaned and restored my room to its true, pre-loss condition. 

My ENTIRE kitchen was covered in soot after the fire. Once the firefighter's left, SERVPRO of the Attleboros came in and cleaned every little speck of soot. THANK YOU!

After the firefighters had put out the fire, we didn't know who to turn to. Thanks to my good friend, I was advised to get in touch with SERVPRO of The Attleboros. Best decision I could've made!

Phil was very helpful in answering questions the questions my husband had. Thanks a million!

Thank you for cleaning the grease fire in my mother's home. Although it was not a large-scale fire, it still created a decent amount of soot and smoke that definitely could have been a hazard if left unattended. 

I could not believe how well you cleaned up all of the soot after our fire. Thank you!

Your crews were very professional and cleaned up our fire at the commercial building very fast. Thank you SERVPRO!

Our warehouse suffered major soot damage. SERVPRO of The Attleboros came right in and cleaned it all up. We did not lose any days of production!

We operate and manufacturing facility in Milford Massachusetts. When we had soot damage, SERVPRO of the Attleboros came in fast and started cleaning the soot. The SERVPRO team reviewed a plan with us and moved quickly to get it done. Thank you!

I would like to thank the whole SERVPRO staff for the fine work. You were professional and provided exceptional service at my house.