Have a frozen pipe? Use SERVPRO of The Attleboros.
When temperatures drop below freezing point, pipes have the chance of freezing in these temperatures. You may have a frozen pipe and currently are unsure whether it is frozen or not.
Tips to tell if pipes are frozen:
- There is frost on pipes
- It’s not at the right temperature
- Little to no water is flowing from drains.
- A strange smell is coming from the drain or faucet.
If your pipes have these signs, don’t wait, SERVPRO of The Attleboros will arrive and are ready to start the process of any frozen pipe damage. Like us try to make your day and have Brian come out fast.
If your pipes in your commercial office building, commercial property, or residential home in Seekonk, Swansea, Milford, Mansfield, Norton, Wrentham, Franklin have these signs, don’t wait, SERVPRO of The Attleboros will arrive and are ready to start the process of any frozen pipe damage.
We direct bill your insurance company
- Preferred Mutual
- Catholic Mutual
- Safety Insurance
- Arabella Insurance
- Bunker Hill Insurance Company
- Peerless Insurance Company
- Foremost Insurance Company
- New London Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Philadelphia Insurance
- Modern Home
- EMC Insurance Companies
- Narragansett Bay Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- Pure Insurance Company
If you need emergency service, Call us 24/7 - (508) 223- 0505
- We are fast to any size disaster
- We are water damage restoration specialists
- We use advanced drying equipment.